Security & Technology
GoToAssist Corporate understands that your reputation depends on the reliability of your support tools. You can count on GoToAssist Corporate to be there for you, so you can be there for your customers.
Secure by design, GoToAssist Corporate makes sure that all confidential information remains private.
- Protection of Your Customers
- Permission-based access is an essential part of GoToAssist Corporate remote support security, protecting the customer's PC or Mac and the data contained therein. All GoToAssist Corporate sessions must be initiated by the remote customer and the customer is always prompted for permission before any screen sharing, remote control or transfer of diagnostic data, files or other information. When remote control and screen sharing is authorized, the customer can watch what the representative does at all times. In addition, the customer can easily take control back or terminate the session at any time.
- End-to-End Encryption
- All GoToAssist Corporate connections are encrypted end to end and accessible only by authorized support session participants. Screen-sharing data, keyboard/mouse control data and text chat information are never exposed in unencrypted form while temporarily resident within Citrix communication servers or during transmission across public or private networks.
GoToAssist Corporate's communication architecture uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption, the same used by online banking programs. Unlike other remote support products, GoToAssist Corporate security can never be turned off.
- SRP Protocols
- End-to-end authentication is accomplished using the Secure Remote Password (SRP) protocol. SRP is resilient against a wide variety of attacks, including both passive eavesdropping and active password cracking.
- Performance You Can Count On
- With multiple data centers distributed around the globe, Citrix Online's service architecture is designed for maximum performance and reliability. GoToAssist Corporate is driven by industry-standard, high-capacity servers and network equipment with the latest security patches in place. Redundant switches and routers are built into the architecture to ensure that there is never one single point of failure. Clustered servers and backup system guarantee a seamless flow of applications processes. For optimal performance, the GoToAssist Corporate broker load balances client/server sessions across geographically distributed communication servers.
- An Industry Leader
- Citrix Systems, Inc. is the global market leader and most trusted name in on-demand remote support. Citrix customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100, the world's largest Internet companies and 99 percent of the Fortune Global 500, as well as hundreds of thousands of small businesses and individuals.